10 Properties of Titanium and titanium alloy
1. Low density and high specific strength .
Titanium metal has a density of 4.51g/cm3, higher than aluminium and lower than steel, copper and nickel, but the specific strength of Titanium metal is in the first place.
2. Corrosion resistance
3. Good heat resistance
4. Good low temperature resistance
5. Strong anti-damping performance
6. Non-magnetic, non-toxic, special functions of titanium and alloys
Titanium is a nonmagnetic metal and will not be magnetized in a large magnetic field. It is non-toxic and has good compatibility with human tissues and blood, so it is adopted by the medical profession.
1. Memory function
3. Hydrogen Absorption Function
7. Tensile strength is close to yield strength.
8. Good heat transfer performance
9. Low modulus of elasticity
The elastic modulus of titanium at room temperature is 106.4 MPa, which is 57% of that of steel. _
10. Inhalation Property
Titanium is a metal with very active chemical properties. It can react with many elements and compounds at high temperature.