Sintered titanium filtermaterial is a titanium metal porous filtration material made by powder metallurgy. Its internal pores are curved, crisscross and evenly distributed. The filtration mechanism is typical deep filtration.
1. Uniform aperture, stable pore shape and high separation efficiency.
2. High porosity, low filtration resistance and high permeability.
3,High temperature resistance, can be used normally under 250℃.
4. Good chemical stability, acid and alkali corrosion resistance (ph2-12), and oxidation resistance.
5. No particle shedding, no secondary contamination of the original liquid, in line with food hygiene and pharmaceutical GMP requirements.
6. Good mechanical performance, low pressure difference, large flow rate, pressure filter and suction filter, simple operation.
7. Strong anti-microbial ability, no interaction with microorganisms.
8, Can be recycled online, easy to clean, long service life (generally several times as long as the membrane filter element)
9, Good molding process, the overall length of welding can reach 1000 mm.
10, Non-magnetic non-toxic, and human tissue and blood has a good compatibility, by the pharmaceutical industry, food Industry and water treatment industry widely used.
Product technical parameters: