Has high melting point, good thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion performance, it can be used to manufacture electric vacuum device and electric light source parts, also can be used as high temperature heating body and high temperature structure parts ,and electrode.
1).Pure molybdenum rods, molybdenum content is more than 99.95% 。
2) High temperature molybdenum rods,（molybdenum lanthanum alloy rods) : containing lanthanum 0.4 ~ 1.2%, the remain is molybdenum content in addition to the impurity.
3) TZM molybdenum rods: 0.4 ~ 0.6 Ti, Zr of 0.07 ~ 0.12, 0.01 and 0.05 C
According to the classification of surface state
1) Sintering molybdenum rods, surface is silver gray metallic
2) Luster forging : surface has a layer of oxide on the surface in black .
3) Machine molybdenum rods: surface with metallic luster,
4) Smooth rough polishing molybdenum rods: silver gray metallic luster, smooth surface, size error is small
1)Used for manufacturing electric vacuum devices and electric light source parts suitable for processing ion implantation parts ,
2)Used as high temperature heating body and high temperature structure parts
3)Used as furnace electrode in glass and refractory fiber industry, Can work in 1300 ℃ glass molten liquid, long life
4)Used as electrode in rare earth industry