Electrochemical properties of ruthenium-titanium coated metal anode in chlor-alkali industrial electrolytic cell
1. The discharge overpotential of chlorine on ruthenium titanium anode was significantly lower than that on graphite anode.
2. Ruthenium titanium coating of the release of oxygen potential is also low.
3. Strong corrosion resistance and long service life.
Titanium anode for chlor-alkali industry
Compared with the graphite electrode, the working voltage of the graphite anode with 8A/DM2 coating can be multiplied to 17A/DM2 by diaphragm production of caustic soda.In this way, the products can be multiplied in the same electrolytic environment, and the product quality is high, the purity of chlorine gas is high.
For swimming pool disinfection
Titanium anode for swimming pool disinfection: the precious metal oxide coating titanium electrode produced by our company can sterilize swimming pool, and can also be used for disinfection of water tank in high-rise buildings.
For water electrolysis
The anode is not only good in performance but also reasonable in price.Titanium anode as an electrolyzer has the following advantages:
1. Good electrical conductivity.
2. Strong corrosion resistance.
3. Good mechanical strength and machining performance.
4. Long working life.
5. Good electrocatalytic performance, etc.
Titanium anode for waste water treatment
Printing and dyeing waste water treatment
Garbage exudate treatment
Treatment of fecal waste water
Treatment of oily waste water
Treatment of cyanide waste water from engineering mines
Metal is recovered from waste water by electrolysis
Hospital sewage treatment
Catering waste water treatment