Also name:Grade 2 titanium plate ,Grade 2 titanium sheet.
We can supply Commercially pure titanium grade 2 specifications as follows:
Thickness: 0.5-70 mm
The width：≤ 2000 mm
The length：≤ 6000 mm
Special requirements can be customized as customer’s requirement
Standard : ASTM B265 ASME SB265 ASTM F67 AMS 4911
Test report: MA, SGS, etc
Brand name: WIT
Commercially pure titanium grade 2 sheet features：
1. GR2 titanium plate is higher purity in pure titanium plate. Its ductility is slightly lower than Grade 1 titanium plate, and its hardness is slightly higher than Grade 1 titanium plate.
2. The purity is slightly lower than Grade 1 titanium plate, and the corrosion resistance is between Grade 1 titanium plate and Grade 3 titanium plate.
3. Higher physical and mechanical properties than GR1 titanium plate
4. Non-toxic, non-magnetic, no radiation, good biocompatibility.
Tensile strength, MPa (min)
Yield strength, MPa (min)
Reduction of Area, %(min)
1. Chemical industry.
2. Electric power.
4. Medical and surgical implantation.
5. Other fields which require slightly higher physical performance to make equipment or accessories
The artcraft of process titanium sheet:
Hot forging :A process of forging above the recrystallization temperature of a metal.
Hot rolling：A process of rolling at temperatures higher than recrystallization.
Cold rolling:A process in which the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: A process by which a metal is heated slowly to a certain temperature, held for sufficient time, and then cooled at a suitable rate, usually slowly, and sometimes controllably.
Pickling: to remove thin films such as oxides from the surface of a metal by immersing the product in an aqueous solution such as sulfuric acid.Is electroplating, enamel, rolling and other processes of pre - treatment or intermediate treatment