1.Production specifications of Grade 5 Titanium plate:
Cold rolled plate ((Y State)Thickness δ (0.3mm-4.0mm) x width (400mm-2000mm) x length L mm
Hot rolled plate (R state) thickness δ (4.0mm-30.0mm) x width (400mm-3000mm) x length 9000mm
Titanium band thickness δ (0.1mm-6.0mm) * width (100mm-1500mm) * length Lmm
2. Production method: forging, cold rolling and hot rolling
3. Detection method: flaw detection and eddy current testing can be carried out according to customers' needs.
4. Execution standard: ASTM B265, ASTM F67, ASTM F136, AMS 4911, ASTM B381, etc
5, Production Grade: GR1, GR2, GR5, GR7, GR9, GR12
6, Production process: titanium sponge - melting, heating, forging, slab, grinding, hot rolling, annealing, grinding, cold rolling, annealing, pickling, leveling, cutting, packaging.
8. Application: the products are widely used in chemical equipment, vacuum salt making, automobile industry, papermaking and textile industry, electric power industry, metallurgy industry, chlor-alkali industry, chemical fertilizer industry and sea water desalination industry.
9. Output: 30 tons per month
10. Minimum order quantity: 1 kg
11. Supply state: annealed state