We have Titanium sheet stock,GR7 titanium sheet, also named ti-0.2pd titanium plate, pd content is 0.12 -- 0.25%, because it contains the precious metal palladium, is currently the most expensive titanium alloy plate in titanium alloy plate, market spot is less, generally produce according to customer requirements
Grade 7 titanium sheet specifications as follows:
Thickness: 0.5-70 mm
The width :≤ 1500 mm
the length：≥ 2000 mm
Special requirements can be customized or cut if it in stock.
Brand name: WIT
Standard: ASTM B265
Test report :MA SGS, etc
1.GR7 titanium plate (ti-0.2pd titanium plate) has good ductility, can be bent, small hardness, good welding molding, easy to process.
2. The content of pd is about 0.12-0.25%, which is the most corrosion-resistant titanium plate among all titanium plates
3. Physical and mechanical properties are similar to Grade 1 titanium plate , with low strength
4. Non-toxic, non-magnetic, no radiation
Grade 7 Mechanical Properties
Tensile strength, MPa (min)
Yield strength, MPa (min)
Reduction of Area, %(min)
Grade 7 Chemical Component
|Max each||Max total|
1. Chemical industry,Petroleum metallurgy.
2. Electric and power plant.
3. Navigation and aircraft industry
4.Widely used in Medical
4. Other corrosive environment equipment or accessories
About titanium sheet /plate inquiry,please confirm the following basic requirement:
2)Which standard?ASTM B265 or any others
3)The length，width，thickness，and tolerance