Ti tube is widely used in heat exchange equipment, such as tube and tube heat exchanger, coil and tube heat exchanger, condenser evaporator and transport pipe, etc. Many nuclear power industry regard titanium tube as the standard tube for its unit.
1. Ti tubes are malleable. The elongation of high purity titanium tube can reach 50 ~ 60%, and the reduction of section can reach 70 ~ 80%. Although the strength of high-purity titanium tube is low, the mechanical properties of pure industrial titanium tube can be significantly enhanced by a small amount of impurities and alloying elements, so that its strength can be comparable to that of high-purity titanium tube. This means that industrial pure titanium tube, as long as there is a small amount of clearance impurities and other metal impurities, it can be made to have both high strength and appropriate plasticity.
2. The specific strength (strength-to-weight ratio) of industrial pure titanium tubes is very high in metallic structural materials. Its strength is equal to steel, but its weight is only 57% of steel.
3. Titanium tube has strong heat resistance, which can maintain good strength and stability in the atmosphere of 500℃.
4. Ti tube also has a good low temperature resistance performance, even at -250℃ ultra-low temperature, it still has a high impact strength, can withstand high pressure and vibration.
5. Strong corrosion resistance, which is due to its particularly strong affinity to oxygen, can generate a layer of dense oxide film on its surface, which can protect titanium from media corrosion. Therefore, titanium in acidic, alkaline, neutral salt solution and oxidation medium has a very good stability, than the existing stainless steel and other non-ferrous metal corrosion resistance are better.
Quality control for Ti tube
Ti tube Application: